Getting the most from your super fund
Self Managed Super Funds are one way to take control of your retirement savings, giving you greater flexibility over how much you would like to contribute, the type of investments you would prefer, enabling forward thinking tax planning as well as informed estate planning.
Let LMC Accounting and Financial Services, Noosa, help you to decide if a self managed super fund is right for you and your financial circumstances. Setting up a DIY super fund can be a really straightforward process but it needs to be set up properly right from the start.
Do you want to simplify your Super Fund but don’t quite know where to begin. With support from us at LMC Accounting we can help you to make this happen, saving you unnecessary stress, time and money.
We offer SMSF set up as well as accounting and administration advice. At LMC Accounting we make sure you understand all of your Self Managed Super Funds options and obligations as well as advice regarding rules, regulations and investments.
Have you thought about your retirement years? Are you concerned you may not have done enough preparation to live comfortably in your twilight years? The sooner you put plans in place, the greater benefits you will have in the long run.
We offer reasonable rates and efficient service coupled with the best advice. Contact us to find out how we can help you with your Super Fund requirements and planning for your future.
- Do you want to simplify your Super?
- Have you thought about your retirement? Are you concerned about your retirement?
- SMSF set up – is it right for you? Do you know what options are available?
- SMSF Accounting and administration advice
- Advice regarding rules, regulations and investments
- Reasonable rates and efficient service
- At LMC we make sure you understand your options and obligations in relation to super and retirement.